The Stalker ADVENTURE quiz

A Quiz Stop Adventure
CHOOSE what you would (or should) really do!!
...Try to find a HAPPY ending!!

"Stalker Surprise"

Slide to your ADVENTURE




























































































-




You knew you should have departed earlier from that party...or, at least, waited to get a ride. Now it's all just wishful thinking, and you're alone in the dark in a bad part of town. Behind you a sudden crunch of leaves makes you turn your head. Brace yourself. Somebody's out there: a huge, lumbering giant of a man, eclipsed in shadow. And moving towards you down the empty street.

You...

walk with confidence forcefully on your way (or, at least, pretend to).

turn and wait for the stranger. (After all, he might be a friend!)



























































































-




The shadow looms to within arm's reach of you. "It's so dark," you gush, tremulously trying to make conversation. "You'd think they'd put up a few street lights around here!"

The figure sneers at you, his teeth gleaming in the shadows. "Who needs the light?" He slurs. "I'm standing close enough to see just fine. Really fine. And I like what I see..."


...The End!


Quiz Stop Home
or
Slide back and start again


















































































-




The footsteps behind you gain momentum. The pace of your own stride steadily increases. There's a pool of light in the distance. A few street lamps, nothing more.

Shadows tend to disappear in the light...maybe this one will, too.

Your breathing deepens as you approach the softly-lit, deserted road up ahead.


On impulse, you...

panic and run.

open your bag for a moment.



























































































-




You leap out in fear, tripping hard over a loose stone. Suddenly you flop over, falling into an empty ditch! Your arms ache as you push yourself into a standing position. But it's too late. The stealthy shadow has caught up to you, his eyes bulging in eerie triumph as he swaggers above your form.

...The End!



Quiz Stop Home
or
Slide back and start again































































































-




You find what you're looking for in the pouch of the bag. A cellular phone. And a can of mace. You tap "911" quickly on the cell-pad, and state clearly, "Empire Street." At the same time, you curl your fingers around the spray can.

The shadow behind you has slowly caught up.

"Don't yell," he sneers at you, his teeth gleaming like daggers in the surrounding light. "Just come, quietly, with me...don't try to escape. We'll have loads of fun." He adds threateningly, "You've got no choice!"

With rising fear, you...

scream openly, "get away from me! I've called 911." ("Take the bag," you add, throwing it to the ground.)

reach out your arm, while holding the mace can, at the same time warning him loudly not to approach.

slouch quietly, as if to acquiesce...acting humbly. (Your fingers still hide the spray can.)
































































































-




The big brute lurches forward and grabs hold of you, but you surprise him with a shot of mace. Recoiling in pain, he stumbles back and trips to the pavement.

You...

rush over to him and finish the job.

rush towards the flashing siren that's approaching from the end of the street.



























































































-




He grapples with your arms, while fighting you off in a blind frenzy. In the scuffle, your head is struck. Your brain gets dizzy. There's a terrible concussion.

...The End!



Quiz Stop Home
or
Slide back and start again























































































-




Good motive...but you've telegraphed your threat. He reaches down for a stone and hurls it at you. When you duck to avoid it, he tackles you into the harsh pavement below.

...The End!



Quiz Stop Home
or
Slide back and start again

























































































-




You wave your arms to alert the police, pointing towards your attacker still lying on the ground. They come over and take charge. What a relief! All is safe!

...The End!


Quiz Stop Home