The Troll ADVENTURE quiz


A Quiz Stop Adventure
CHOOSE what you would (or should) really do!!
...Try to find a HAPPY ending!!

(Please WAIT for the page to load COMPLETELY before you start.)

Slide to your ADVENTURE



























































































-
You're crossing a rickety old bridge when suddenly a troll jumps up and assaults you. As you struggle to break free, you seize hold of the rail and try to kick him off. However, he has gained leverage and hugs you against his furry chest. A slick forked tongue slithers out of his opened jaw in a savage attempt to wiggle a kiss at you.


You...

grab hold of his neck

bite his green tongue

pound his shoulders



























































































-
The troll is a strong creature who eats garbage and nuclear waste for a living. Your physical efforts prove useless against such strength. He squeezes you inside his endless embrace and pulls you down into his troll's lair below.


...The End!



Quiz Stop Home
or
Slide back and start again

























































































-
A gasp of pain escapes from the wicked creature as he staggers back, grabbing hold of his bleeding tongue. His bulging eyes stare at you with gleaming hatred as you struggle to your feet and flee across the rest of the bridge. You hear his quickening footsteps on the path behind you as the teetering structure rocks back and forth in mid-air. He's catching up to you at full speed!


You...

freeze suddenly into a ball onto your knees.

brace yourself with a shoulder raised high



























































































-
His powerful size and momentum knock you down. Your shoulder is broken as you scream out in agony. The game of life is finished.



...The End!



Quiz Stop Home
or
Slide back and start again

































































































-
The chasing troll trips over your hunkered form as you rock with the hard impact of his walloping knees. He collapses into a crooked forward roll in front of you and lands sprawled on his back. Aching with terror, you strain upward into a weakened standing position. You scream for help as you kick at his fallen body but it is too late: he has recovered his bearings, and has suddenly pushed you back. His strength is unstoppable.


You...

retreat in the opposite direction across the bridge

leap over the side-rail



























































































-
The monster's speed is fast and unbeatable. Years of eating garbage and absorbing nuclear waste has made him into a virtual gorilla of power. Your legs finally tire and collapse. The troll is now leaping on your helpless body, his lips smacking with anticipation of din din!


...The End!



Quiz Stop Home
or
Slide back and start again





































































































































































-
You rush through the air and fall feet-first into the calm water spread out below. Struggling with the last of your strength, you splash towards the shore as the old bridge hovers above with the monster peering down. As you finally reach land, you crane your neck and see your playmate is heading towards the end of the path to where the bridge meets the ground. He is lumbering towards you with a brutal look of hunger still bulging on his face.


You...

wade back into the shallow water of the shore

pick up a large loose stone lying next to you

































































































































-
You heave the rock as the monster approaches, but the stone projectile bounces like a rubber ball off his large muscular hide. Now, too tired to flee any longer, you shiver with total desperation as the angry troll flashes out his long greedy tongue at you for the very last time.


...The End!



Quiz Stop Home
or
Slide back and start again

























































































-
The mutant freak stalks after you across the shore's muddy, shallow water...then suddenly grinds to a stop. The troll's heavy body has sunk deeply into the soft, dirty muck under his toes. For him, the wet surface is like quicksand...holding him tight. You catch your breath and trudge back towards the dry land, free of pursuit. Once you get to the city you call for help, alerting authorities to the menace who's stuck under the bridge from an ordeal that's almost ruined your day!


...The End!


Quiz Stop Home